Lexpo Announces Lexpo’19 Advisory Board
Amsterdam, 6 December 2018 - Lexpo, Continental Europe’s most prestigious legal innovation event, today announced the members of the Lexpo’19 Advisory Board. The five members all have their unique perspective on innovation in the legal industry.
Rob Ameerun, organiser of Lexpo, commented: “It is great to work with this group of internationally recognised experts of legal innovation. Working towards another Lexpo agenda has never been more interesting and fun.”
The Lexpo’19 Advisory Board members are:
- Hans Albers - Chief of Staff & Head of World Wide Legal Operations at Juniper Networks
- Andrea Miskolczi - Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer at Wolf Theiss
- Knut-Magnar Aanestad – Head of Innovation at Kluge
- Jeffrey Brandt – Editor Law Technology Daily Digest at PinHawk LLC & Chief Information Officer at Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Joek Peters – Founder & CEO of LegalBusinessWorld
Just like the previous three editions of Lexpo, visitors can expect the world’s best speakers. In addition to the keynotes, panel discussions and Q&A sessions, Lexpo’19 will feature new session formats:
- Round Table Sessions – to stimulate probing discussions, Lexpo’19 will feature round table discussions. Facilitated by seasoned subject matter experts, Lexpo visitors will be able to discuss burning issues and emerging trends.
- Case Study Presentations – at Lexpo’19 we will invite project leaders to talk about their innovative projects and how these contributed to operational improvements.
Lexpo’19 will be held on 8 and 9 April 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.